Halloween

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mommy's first day back to work.

Today, Monday October 5th was my first day back at work. It was a good day. I know that I would have much work to keep me busy, finding everything, figuring out what got done and what didn't while I was gone, That worked cause I really kept my mind on work today. I kept myself so productive that at 4:30 I realized that all the work I did ALL DAY was going to have to be corrected. I think I killed a forest of trees and tommorrow I am going to kill another forest to correct something that I was supposed to ask I little question. Oh well I guess my mind will be accupied tommorrow too. Kendal and Kennedy stayed with us this evening, they were so cute they were playing with my camera being photograpghers. They were posing each other and moving their heads and arms for each other, so I had them take Codi and my pictures. Since I don't have many of us. They did a pretty good job, although I look like I had a rough day. Here they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment