Halloween

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with the Klatt's

Sunday the 13th the Klatt cousins and aunts and uncles always get together to make Grandma Klatt's special cookies, eat lunch and the 8 great-grand kids exchange gifts. We have never been, I know my unsocialable husband, but this year Codi is in the gift exchange so Mommy and Codi went. We had lots of fun. Dylan drew Codi's name and she opened her 1st Christmas present of the year. He got her a Glow-worm, and Aunt Penny gave her a Green M & M ornament. You know the cute, really girlie one. Anyways here are some of the days events. Oh I almost forgot, Betty Crocker Amy showed her rolling and cookie cutting skills and GiGi and the other Aunts laughed cause I really dont do much in the kitchen, that is what I have Keith for, but I told them I do know how to do things I just choose not to.

Codi was so alert. It was like she wanted to help so bad she just couldn't get those arms to grab the dough or the sprinkle shakers.



Her M & M ornament

Seeing her Glow-worm

Giving her Glow-worm lovin!!


Codi, Kennedy, Kendal

Add in Daiton and MaKayla

Mommy and Codi, Popo caught a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment