Halloween

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Weekend

So I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of Codi since New Year's Eve, so here are a few nothing special but what we did all weekend.

Friday Before getting dressed for work, when I realized we haven't smiled for a picture in more than a week.



Saturday Nee, Codi and I spent the afternoon in Sugarland. Cold outside and Codi is so good everywhere we go. She was a great trooper, and then was great at church that evening. It is so great having such an awesome, happy, and content baby.


She has became so excited everytime she sees Izzy. She will stare and laugh at Izzy all day long.



Daddy and Codi watching the Cowgirls football. Yes Keith has his legs crossed. I am sorry but it grosses me out when I see a man with crossed legs. I am weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment