Halloween

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bay City Rain Out Sale

As I am sure most of you already have seen on our Facebook accts and emails you have recieved from Sara and I, we tried our luck at out 1st Craft booth which was a flop due to weather, I hope for only that reason. But here are some pictures of our booth and set up. Ours did look the best, if I say so for myself. Anyways, we made so much we can't store it, I think both Keith and Philip would put a stop to our crafts if we had to find places for it all. So we have decided to set up a Trunk Show Friday, March 26th at our mom's house from 4-7, It will be a Come and Go with refreshments, and WINE!!! If you are interested or know someone who my enjoy please come check our items out or just come and say HI. We plan to have a booth this year at the Christmas Mall here in EC so we need some input on what yall think.


















No comments:

Post a Comment