Halloween

Monday, July 5, 2010

A little Bite!

So yes ,this post is probably only for the family members. I am sure none of y'all want to see my child's bare butt. But I wanted to show y'all her first bite, from a kid. She doesn't even go to daycare, which that doesn't really matter, but the child that bit her is a little older and I didn't think he would ever think of doing that. He said, "Gigi, she wouldn't get off me." Codi loves playing with Dayton but, she is yes a baby! Needless to say mommy wasn't happy and very glad that daddy picked her up from Gigi's that day. I think my teeth would have sunken in to a 5 yr old.

Anyways, here is what I got when I got home. Not by my hand, down by her knee. It was really hard to get a picture but it was so big and blue I had to have a picture of it for her baby book.




Man after I looked close at her legs she looks really beat up, I guess that is from her new walking stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment