Halloween

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mobile Pictures

So the other evening I was looking at my pictures on my phone and realized the I had some cute, funny and interesting pictures. Interesting would be the 75 or so that Grace and Avery took of the chair, half a dog, the tv, dolls, etc. you get my point. So after deleting many pictures I found some good ones to download.

Here is Codi at Hobby Lobby this weekend, Codi and I haven't been shopping in so long it was a nice day spent with Nee.




Codi really excited about the shopping trip to come. I thought it was hilarious that I caught that.




Codi at Pizza Hut, loving the cupcake Nee bought for her.



This was the morning after her Birthday party, still pooped. Of course Nee swings her and she falls asleep.




Codi found the sprinkler at Nee house and she had so much fun getting all wet.





Codi playing with Freckles, she caught her, Freckles is pretty fast.





Her first Big Girl car seat ride.





Miss Hollywood!!!!








She went on Mommy and Daddy's date for their anniversery. She is not sleeping, she was being so silly that night. I guess you had to be there.








Codi and Daddy at the bay, they both just woke up from a nap on the hammock.



No comments:

Post a Comment