Halloween

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dr. Appt.

Well today I had a Dr. Appt. Once again I am not dialated at all. Saturday I was/am 38 weeks. They did an ultrasound to see how Codi is growing. She is 7'4. Everything with her is going/growing great. The ultrasound lady even said "look at her hair waving in the water." Uck I don't know how I feel about that. I know babies are born with hair but I don't know about a HAIRY BABY. Anyways the pictures were not that good. She doesn't have any space to move around in there so the pictures are not visable like they used to be. Dr. McDowell gave me a really good push, check up, so maybe it loosened some things up but he did say that my cervex is still really really hard. He said he won't let me go after the 24th. My due date is 22nd. So once again till next week Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment