Halloween

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shower #3

On Saturday, July 25th we had another great shower at cousin Susan Nohavitza's house. It was hosted by Keith's family and some friends. It was fun, played some real cute baby games. This shower was a gift card shower. It was great I got everything that I had on my list that I still needed for Codi. So I guess were set.













How Big is Amy's Belly.


Christy measured hers and added some. She hit the nail on the head.





This quilt was sown by Keith's Grandma Klatt, before she passed away about 3 years ago. She had all the inter squares stitched and gave it to Keith's Aunt Penny and Penny put it together when we found out we were having a girl. It is very special because every great grandchild now will have one. I was certain that Keith's child would never have one since he waited so long compared to the other grandchildren. Sorry the pictures aren't so up to par, moms camera was acting up that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment