Halloween

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Virus

So I have been wanting to post so bad but of course when I have pictures and new things to post my computer catches a virus. So it is now at the computer Dr. so hopefully this week I will catch you all up on the lots of pictures that I have. Codi is doing really great. She sleeps alot. At night we get a good 4 or 5 hours at a time, and during the day we do really well too. The keeping her up so she will sleep at night is hard but she seems to keep right on sleeping. She had a Dr appt last Monday and she gained 1 ounce, but he said everything looks really good. We have a case of baby acne here and there, it comes and goes. The dry skin has really cleared up. Daddy is really doing great and helping out lots when he can, do to work. I hope we win the lottery before 3 more weeks so I don't have to go back to work. Wishful Dreaming. Pictures to come soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment