Halloween

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We are ready to go!!!

Well the virus is gone, Whew, and now I have to decide what pictures out of all my hundreds that I have taken since we have been home to post. Hmmmmm.... Well we will just start with the afternoon we came home. Thankfully we arrived home alone and had a chance to sit down with Izzy for alittle pow-wow. Here is some pictures of that. The picture of Codi in her bed is just where I layed her while we were unloading the car, it was kind of funny because I walked out of the house and he was like where is she, and when he didn't see her in the living room he looked at me like O my where did she go. It was funny to me, she wasn't going anywhere in the crib so there I put her.



Here is our little pow-wow, this is also how I feed Codi, with Izzy in my lap too. There will never be any pictures of me and Codi because Keith will never pick up the camera.

The sisters first picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment