Halloween

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great Weekend!!

We had a great weekend, besides the fact that daddy had to work all weekend. Codi slept all night, well all night to me, I feed her Friday night a 6 oz bottle with alittle cereal at about 7:00pm and she went to sleep around 8pm and slept till 5:30am. That was great. Then she was laying on the floor looking at the fan, I guess and when I came back in the room she had rolled onto her side and layed like that for awhile. I thought that was great. Her neck is getting so strong and now this. I feel like she is moving along so fast. Maybe she is a genious child. Haha. Anyways, we went shopping in town and bought some Christmas gifts and a Christmas outfit for her. We delivered some items we had of Aunt Charlene and Aunt Mary Jane to them. We also played in out bouncie chair for ever. That is a great accomplishment cause Codi hasn't really been to fawned of it. Then went to church with Nee and Popo. Feed her a 4oz bottle with no cereal, thinking she would be up for a while and I could give her a big bottle later, but no she fell asleep at 8pm and slept again till 5:30am. Yeah!!! Sunday we went with Nee to Rosenburg to have lunch and do some more shopping. Got some ornaments for Codi's tree in her room, baby gifts for some friends, and tried to switch out some jeans for daddy. Why is he so tall no one has 36 length. I have to order all his jeans online. We need a big and tall store near.


Oh I forgot Friday night Camille, Shannon, and Carol came for supper and the daddy's listen to the game outside while we talked. It was such a nice weekend not to have any plans and just to go with the flow. I got all my christmas decor down so I can work on it during the week, I would like to have my tree up when Sara comes after Thanksgiving so we can get some pics of Codi. Here are a few pictures.
Here we are just hanging out Friday before Camille showed up.


Codi's legs are getting so strong!!

Codi in her jammies
Our babysitter while mommy cooks dinner.
Saturday morning when Codi turned on her side.


Aunt Mary Jane gave Codi this cute Mud Pie dress and we haven't worn it yet. So we put a onese on with it and wore it to church. To cute.



Codi playing in her bouncie chair. Sorry I didn't have a light on but you can see her playing









No comments:

Post a Comment