Halloween

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Week

This week was pretty active. Wednesday we went to the bowling center to watch daddy bowl and talk to Mrs. Debbie. The guys on Kedo's team are so cute. They all talk to Codi in this little baby talk and cut up and make her laugh so hard. Thursday Natalie and Teagan came over and played and ate supper. Friday Shannon, Carol, and Camille, Chad, Codi, Mommy, and Daddy cooked and the guys listened to the Ricebirds WIN and played dominos. The girls hung out in the house. Saturday Codi stayed with her Gigi and mommy went to the Nutcracker Market and Daddy worked. Sunday I think we are just gonna hang out. I have tons of blocks to make for people, THANKS EVERYONE!!! and try to put up the tree but I would rather play with my baby, I have already put a 1st coat on a baby doll cradel and a table and chairs for Codi's room this morning so we shall see how much more I can do today.. It is only 9:00am

Codi and her boyfriend Teagan and if was the first time I ever put her in the bumbo seat, she did pretty good.







Daddy finaly picked up the camera




Camille and Codi, too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment